We are committed to minimising potentially harmful effects on the environment and contributing wherever possible to sustainable development.
We endeavour to meet and aim to exceed the requirement of current regulations.
- Make every effort to minimise the environmental impact of works carried out by us and reduce the effect of noise, dust, disturbance and inconvenience.
- Develop processes to prevent pollution.
- Reduce waste, promote the use of recyclable materials and of recycling.
- Work with sub contractors and suppliers to improve their environmental performance.
- Consult with the local community on environmental issues.
- Ensure all employees are competent.
- Maintain safe & healthy working conditions.
- Provide information & instruction for our employees.
- Provide & maintaining safe equipment.
- Prevent accidents.
We also have a Waste Carriers License registered with the Environment Agency.