Health & Safety
The safety of our staff, clients and the public is our priority.
Our Health & Safety Policy, available on request, is in line with current legislation and is updated regularly.
Our staff receive a safety induction talk and each site is monitored to ensure that all equipment is safe and our staff are working in a safe environment.
All visitors to the site are provided with the correct clothing and all areas are kept clear so that they are easily accessible.
Our membership of Considerate Constructors obliges us to ensure that the public are aware of where we are working and every measure is taken to ensure that our work inconveniences them as little as possible.
We are committed to:
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting.
- their health and safety.
- Ensuring all employees are competent.
- Maintaining safe & healthy working conditions.
- Providing information & instruction for our employees.
- Providing & maintaining safe equipment.
- Preventing accidents.
We also have a Waste Carriers License registered with the Environment Agency.